The Journey Awaits you…
Join us on “The Authentic Self Retreat” as we hold space for you and witness your true magnificent in the sacred land of Sedona, AZ. This retreat will introduce you to your Authentic Self. Walk the sacred land and connect with your inner voice. Discover your Authentic Self buried deep inside you. We each have it. By choosing to be your most authentic and loving self, you leave a trail of love and kindness everywhere you go.
- Vortex mediation
- Yoga, Reiki
- Art Channeling
- Desert Excursions
- Sacred Ceremonies
- Energy Healing
- Shamanic Journeying
- Aura and Chakra Balancing
- Enrichment Energy workshop and oh so much more!
Retreat Healer – Teachers Ayurveda Wellness Healing, LLC; Earth Medicine School of Healing Arts; Energy Healer Marleen Wood & Visionary Artist Tia Crystal !!!!
We support you in letting go of ways that are no longer supporting you. To journey within to a place that holds the answers.
Cost of Retreat:
- Lodging for 4 nights/5 days at Sedona Rouge Hotel, Spa & Reds
- 3 meals daily
- 15% off all Spa Services
- Shared double occupancy $1,699.00 per person
- Single occupancy $1,999.00
- *Early Bird pricing before Sept. 9th
- **$450 deposit to secure
AYURVEDIC VEGETABLE STEW. Author: Melissa Martin
Recipe type: Main Dish, Stew
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 small sweet potatoes (skin on), cubed
- 2-3 cups kohlrabi greens, chopped (or spinach/kale/collards /chard)
- 1 small red beet, peeled & chopped
- 1 cup purple cauliflower, chopped
- ½ head Savoy cabbage, shredded
- ½ bunch fresh cilantro washed, chopped
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tsp. ghee (or coconut oil)
- *we make our own ghee and ship anywhere
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- ½ tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 4-5 cups of organic low sodium vegetable broth, or homemade
- 1 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- Himalayan pink salt to taste
- In a medium size pot, heat the ghee over medium heat. Add curry powder & mix.
- Add garlic & onion, stirring frequently for 4-5 minute or until it is a golden color. Add ginger & cook for one minute longer.
- Stir in celery, carrot, beet, sweet potato & cauliflower, & cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add 4-5 cups of boiling water, reduce to a simmer, cover & cook for about 15 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
- Add the greens & simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Add salt to taste & garnish with chopped cilantro, if desired.
The makings of any Ayurvedic soup starts with warming ghee, adding the spices & giving it a good swirl. Ghee helps the body to better absorb the antioxidants found in these sweet warming spices, & also helps to infuse the flavors.
Honor yourself, commit to yourself and return to your Authentic Self in Sedona, AZ….January 22 – 26, 2020
Meet Rebekah…a life coach and Shamanic Healer has been helping people find healing, spiritual guidance and understanding since 2006. She was born and raised in Camp Verde, AZ and is the founder of Earth Medicine School of Healing Arts.
She specializes in Shamanic Journeying, soul retrieval, animal medicine, drum healing, and medicine wheel teachings. The path to “permanent” healing consists of forgiveness, understanding the truth and getting the lesson.
She is well educated in Native American history and knows an amazing amount of information about the local area including how they lived and thrived.
Rebekah will lead us in a Shamanic Drum journey helping you find more answers, direction and clarity in your life. Rebekah will also take us on a Ancestral Land Journey and Ceremony where we will travel to a very scared place near Sedona. This healing experience will help us on our journey to our Authentic Self.
For more details go to events tab and click on Sedona Retreat.
Honor yourself, commit to yourself and return to your Authentic Self in Sedona, AZ, January 22 – 26, 2020
Meet Marleen Wood, a Usui and Lightarian Reiki Master, who will share her light and healing energy in clearing the path for you to return to your true inner self during the Authentic Self Retreat of the Invisible Soul, giving you tools to help you develop and safeguard your sublime energy. Your heart will start to open as Marleen guides you through Aura and Chakra balancing, yoga and reiki, as you let go of ways that are no longer supporting you.
Meditate on the land, beneath a vortex and experience the energy within you start to open to your true Authentic Self. You will walk the sacred land and feel like you haven’t felt in a very long time, if ever!
Let your soul speak through the gentleness of your artistic hand as you create from a guided meditation and all without judgement.
Journey within to a place that holds the answers for you.
Join Ayurveda Wellness Healing, LLC, Tia Crystal, Marleen Wood, and Earth Medicine School of Healing Arts, as we hold space for you and witness your true magnificent in the scared land of Sedona, AZ as you return home to your true Authentic Self.
To reserve your spot click on events tab and Type in: Sedona Retreat or email us at: email@example.com or 978.395.1234
We look forward to having you join us on this journey.
Honor yourself, commit to yourself and return to your Authentic Self in Sedona, AZ
Meditate on the land, beneath a vortex and experience the energy within you start to open to your true Authentic Self. Walk the sacred land and feel like you haven’t felt in a very long time, if ever. Let your soul speak through the gentleness of your artistic hand as you create from a guided meditation and all without judgement. Experience your heart start to open through Aura and Chakra balancing, yoga and reiki, all while letting go of ways that are no longer supporting you. Journey within to a place that holds the answers for you.
Join us, as we hold space for you and witness your true magnificent in the scared land of Sedona, AZ as you return home to your true Authentic Self.
Read more and join us…
Sedona is Calling You ~